10/6/13

ALVIN VALLEY 5 days a week: MONDAY #FuschiaFresh #Business #Suit


The Hanley Blazer  and The Hanley Skinny c/o Alvin Valley // heels c/o Nine West // satchel c/o Etienne Aigner

I am so excited to announce that I will be partnering with the womenswear brand, Alvin Valley, for the brand's relaunch. This week, I am doing a style series named "Alvin Valley 5 days a week" showcasing the creative and many different ways Alvin Valley pieces are able to be worn, Monday-Friday, no matter what type of woman you are! Today's post goes out to all of the sophisticated business women with a downtown lifestyle who want to start their weeks with a punch of color. If you are one of those women, choose Fuschia Fresh to stand out on the streets and in the board room for the week ahead.

Alvin Valley is known as the King of Pants, due to the fashion designers fit, quality and design. These pieces were nothing short of fitting like a glove! Being the 6ft tall girl that I am, my biggest challenge is finding a pair pants with these restrictions:
a) long enough
b) I can bend and move in easily throughout the city
c) pants that hug my body so nicely I feel better about the way I look
I will honestly say that these are the best pants that my body and 6ft tall frame have ever experienced. Comfort, stretch, and body conscious are three design characteristics that have made me fall head over heels for the King of Pants.

shot by April Hubal

No comments:

Post a Comment