9/30/13

TRENDING: Comic Book Club




The Comic Book Club is calling all #nerds. Dare to wear your brightest ketchup & mustard colors without fear of rejection this fall season. Check out 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target, which recently hit stores on September 15 to discover hidden gems that remind you of the comic book tears that sculpted your imagination throughout your childhood. 

Followed by my photos is a glimpse of the WGSN Retail Collection Review for the launch of 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target, that I was fortunate enough to have published through assisting WGSN's Associate Editor of Retail, Aria Hughes! It was a unique opportunity that I am forever grateful for. Not only did this report have me on the edge of my seat in anticipation for the collection, but I gained valuable knowledge from an extremely reputable and experienced professional in the field of Trend Forecasting.
 (Must be subscribed to view full report)

A special thank you to The Digital Brand Architects and WGSN


No comments:

Post a Comment