2/18/13

Kurt Geiger London Girl








Lucite Sunglasses c/o Kurt Geiger London // Barr III lace top // New York and Company white blouse // BCBGeneration pants // INC for Macys jacket  // Vince Camuto cuff

What a phenomenal press preview and store opening I attended during NYFW, thanks to Launch Squad.  I wont peep too much, as I will be posting my experience at the store opening tomorrow in another blog post. Aside from the incredible treats, (shoes and dessert) and the awesome KG team I got to spend the afternoon with, they kindly gifted me my favorite pair of sunglasses on the shelf,

DANNI CHUNKY SUNGLASS. 


I fell so hard in love, I shot them immediately after! I had a lot of fun pairing them with my black and white ensemble, and realized they are suitable for any look or outfit due to the chic, lucite detail, and gold rimmed arms. This brand has so much to offer, I have officially dubbed myself as a Kurt Geiger Girl. 

Outfit photos by Nia Schindle

2 comments:

  1. i love this look! especially the jacket.


    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amaze, as usual! Obsessed with the KG frames. xxN

    ReplyDelete