10/23/12

THE FORECAST: Fitzgerald Fields Forever





I am wearing: Paul and Joe green suede blazer // Aryn K Sequin top // Aryn K maxi skirt // Lancaster leopard bag c/o Caro MarketingMy closet favorites:  Kensie biker leggings // Cole Haan boots // LF sunglasses 

The Forecast: Fitzgerald Fields Forever

With sequins on this rise these past few seasons, they have become one of my favorite staples and main characteristics of my style. What a refreshing statement they make when paired correctly with some of the most masculine, menswear peices on the racks. 

For Fitzgerald Fields, I was inspired by one of my favorite books, and soon-to-be most popular movies to premiere in Spring 2013, The Great Gatsby, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Carey Mulligan. I wanted to pair together  two standout trends from the 1920s to create a roaring masterpiece: flapper sequins and a menswear suit  blazer  with an  added touch of quirky-green suede.

One of my favorite trips of this beautiful Fall season was to Sleepy Hollow in West Chester, New York, where I spent the day with my best friends on my birthday. I couldn't help but contain my excitement for nature and fields when we came across this awesome shooting location. Definitely a rejuvenating escape from the concrete jungle of NYC.

This forecast will  truly exude your inner Daisy Buchanan mashed with Jay Gatsby swagger, just in time for the premiere of the 21st century.
































A  special thank you to  Caro Marketing, New York  City

No comments:

Post a Comment