8/12/12

Big Chief Jackets by James Houk, Styled by me, Maniac Magazine August 2012



Pittsburgh native and Carnegie Mellon Grad, James Houk, takes "kicking it old school" to a whole new level of Americana, drenched in all denim and leather. After landing a gifting spot at the 2012 Academy Awards Style lounge in LA, James's career gained notoriety from there on out, especially after selling at Fred Segal in California for ten years, as well as at Barneys.

I had the lovely honor to style Mr. Houk's jackets, and meet not only a successful man and professional in the fashion industry, but a down-to-earth Pittsburgher with a heart full of ambition. After getting my hands on these hefty pieces, it is safe to say i'm in the market for Nostalgic-Vintage-Cool this Fall!

Related Articles:


1 comment:

  1. I just clicked over from another site and figured I should take a look around. Like what I see so now I'm following you. Look forward to checking out your some of your posts again.

    ReplyDelete