5/8/12

Meet The Designers of Costello Tagliapietra







The last week of April, I was invited to cover the press preview of the C&T collection by Jeffrey Costello and Robert Tagliapietra, for W27 Newspaper. All I can say is when I walked in, I was instantly greeted by the two most adorable, geniune men with beards. Alongside their Spring/Summer collection, C&T for Barneys, we chatted about the vast reasons for their love of burnt orange shades, and extreme silhouette and draping.

"One of the things we set out to do, was to do someting that wasn't the typical diffusion line. We really wanted to have the same essence and the same energy as Costello Tagliapietra."
As the designers and I chatted why we love burnt orange, I pondered that this diverse shade may be questionable to many, but always happens to be spotted in a crowd. C&T 2012 will be their second collection at Barneys, with the intent to be a more affordable, ready-to-wear line with just as much punch of color as these two mens' personalities. Thank you  Mr. Costello and Mr. Tagliapietra! Be sure to check out a sneak peak from the video below.



No comments:

Post a Comment