5/10/12

Disco Panicco

This look I am sporting contains all of the aspects of a night at the Disco. The ball-like graphic prints on the Ainsley shorts remind of a 70s party with lava lamps.The fun, bright colors enhance my blue sequin jacket, from Forever 21. To keep this ensemble looking fit for daytime, I added my ivory colored, beaded sheer bodysuit from Victoria's Secret. I just purchased my new favorite, over-sized chain link bracelett by Vince Camuto. He has an awesome jewelry line that has swept through Macys! I love to dance, so my friends call me Disco Panicco.  I knew the name would be perfect for my dance-party inspired outfit.

Check out my showroom visit below, to Qi/Ainsley Showroom, where I pulled some must have pieces with my close friend, Freddy Rodriguez of Blue Perk.

AINSLEY SHOWROOM




 


Thanks to the wonderul Kosi, Marketing Manager at Qi/Ainsley showroom, our visit was filled with mimosas and knitwear! Kosi informed us of Ainsley's direct theme for Fall 2012, which happens to be an unforgettable Western Roadtrip. A pure goldrush to the heart, if you ask me. I love all western looks and textures, and the knitwear we went through on the racks not only had the bullet and horse prints to prove it, but the cashmere threads as well.


About Ainsley
A collection of limited-edition pieces centered
on modern design and sustainability,
rather than a reflection on current trends,
Ainsley is always seeing the new while
retaining a respect for the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment