12/5/12

Christmas Tree-Huggers










Free People leather Jacket // Vintage Blouse and Belt // RAMPAGE sequin shorts // Cole Haan Boots // Juicy Couture Gloves // Chris Habana Bracelet // Michael Kors orange laptop bag // H&M gold satchel // Rayban sunglasses

T'is the season to get FESTIVE! And hug pine trees... Oh how I miss my PA fields.. Seek out your favorite vintage holiday blouses tucked inside the depths of your hometown closet. Pair sparkle shorts with shiny baroque tops, and always add (faux) fur.

For this dollop of holiday cheer, I shot with Photographer and Dj, Leslie Kirchoff, of Le Fur Coat. Leslie and I worked together on a shoot a while back, and had no problem rekindling over some holiday cheer! We found the perfect sidewalk of trees just outside of Soho.

I have also had the pleasure of kicking off the season by meeting some great new people over eggnog. Above in my Christmas Tree-Huggers photos, I am sporting my newly purchased bracelet by jewelry designer, ChrisHabana.  I love pulling Chris's accessories to style, like I did so on Nikki Reed, so it was such a pleasure and great experience to meet the man behind all of the beautiful, bad-ass pieces! I attended his jewelry-sale eggnog party at his home downtown.

In the midst of my Fabric Styling finals madness, I am focusing my spirits on all of my exciting holiday festivities quickly approaching. I have a few outings with friends planned, as well as a beautiful vacation over New Years, to Yacht Week in the British Virgin Islands.

Things I am looking forward to This Holiday Season!
1) My best friend's Holiday Dinner Party
2) Yacht Week Brunch
3) 5th Ave Lights and Plaza Hotel
4) SantaCon



For more of my Holiday visions and inspiration, check out "My Marshmallow World" pinterest board!

Christmas Tree-Hugger photos by Leslie Kirchoff


No comments:

Post a Comment