10/16/12

FACTORY PR Press Preview




Thank you to my friends at Factory PR for having me at their press preview! With my gold H&M satchel and Canon camera in hand, I got to check out and shoot some
new designers they are representing, along with brands like Ruthie Davis and Mango who are already some of my favorites!

T'was an exciting morning when I entered their chrome-colored offices. I found my perfect wake up call: cayenne-pepper and ginger shots. A potent pick-me-up for the rainy day.

Brand I am most excited about for this Fall/Winter: John Fluevog Shoes!
Boutique located on 250 Mulberry Street

Thank you for a great experience and sneak-peek, Factory :)

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. shoes shoes... all that lovely shoes..... please come home with me...
    do you need my size and address????
    :P
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete