8/29/12

HOTEL CALIFORNIA


 
My pulls on set for the celebrity cover I styled for November issue of Maniac Magazine
My Maniac Magazine Editor-in-chief and I.
 Left: LA circa 2010 // Right: LA 2012

BCBG mask!

Bike ride in Venice Beach 
Venice Beach <3
Some of the goodies I pulled for the celebrity cover
Cruising down the California highway on our way to the shoot


Last week, I spent my long-lasting days under the California sun! I stayed in West Hollywood for five days at the Boutique hotel, The Orlando. I traveled out there to style a celebrity cover for the November Issue of MANIAC Magazine.

My West Coast adventures included breakfast on Huntington Beach, a complimentary spa day at the Burke Williams Spa on Sunset Blvd, lying by the pool, the Maniac shoot at a beautiful, quaint home in West Hollywood, plenty meals and mochas at Urth Caffe, strolling through The Grove, biking across Venice Beach, a wedding party at the Hotel Shangri-La, and last but not least, window shopping on Rodeo Drive.

I am most excited about the beautiful pieces I pulled from The Blonds, as well as the Ruthie Davis heels, Heidi Gardner, Daniella Kallmeyer, Rebekah Lea & ChrisHabana jewelry, Maria Dora, Rae FrancisCheng Huai Chuang  and Daisy and Elizabeth.
Stay tuned for my celebrity cover on the November Issue, on stands Nov. 1


For more California-Cool inspiration, visit Hedi Slimane's style-notes on Cali here: http://www.style.com/trendsshopping/stylenotes/082012_Los_Angeles/

xoxo,
 Kelsey






1 comment:

  1. Okay honestly, is your BCBG mask forsale? I could pay like whatever you want to get it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete