5/17/12

I wanna be..."Thirty, Flirty and Thriving"






Featuring: COURAGE. b  Striped Skirt and Purple Belt pulled from DePalma Enterprises, , Neon clutch by Big Buddha, Reptile Graphic-print blouse by KensieBar III diamond-collar necklace, Express Lucite necklace

In one of my favorite movies, 13 Going On 30, Jenna Rink wishes she could be 30, flirty and thriving in the big city, while in the New York fashion industry. The movie has 80s-inspired glamour, lots of bright colors and whimsical, youthful outfits all together.

For this look, not only does it express 80s flair with a hint of youthful modernism, but it brings me back down-to-earth, and reminds me of what the little girl inside me has set out to do, without losing a sense of myself along with the fun and beauty that life has to offer... this ensemble has me screaming, I wanna be 30, flirty and thriving!

Shot by Cesar Soto

2 comments: